Mutton - 250 gm
Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 tablespoon
Red chilli powder - 2 tablespoon
Turmeric powder - 1 tablespoon
Oil - 3/4 cup
Salt - as needed
- Cut the mutton into small pieces; add turmeric powder and salt and leave it for 30 minutes and then clean the pieces.
- Add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powderto the mutton pieces and mix well.
- Pressure cook till the pieces get cooked three-fourth.
- Add oil to the frying pan, when it gets heated, add the pieces and fry till they get dry.
- If it is lamb, then half cook it.
- Add red chilli as per your taste.
- This dish needs more oil to make it tastier.
- Garam masala can be added, if needed.